Hi, Marc here.
I'm the founder, editor, and publisher of Hackerpreneur, a weekly newsletter and digital magazine for the punks and mavericks who are building the future. I think of it as an operating system for the distributed economics of the internet. One reader said it was "like a young Wired".
In the age of owned platforms and digital sharecropping, I'm bullish on the persistence of unowned protocols like email (the original social network). I built Letterlist, to help you discover and subscribe to the world's best email newsletters.
Right now, I'm writing The Tiny Product Manual where I share my approach to creating and shipping products by focusing on the atomic idea. Since it's not quite ready, you can save 50% off when you preorder using the code PREORDER.
I write about technology, SaaS, and marketing
- I built, launched, and got paying customers for my side project in 3 hours. Medium
- The ultimate sales guide to pricing. OnePageCRM
- The one word that made Obama president. Sumo
- Boost Conversions with These Code Snippets. SEMrush
What I'm doing now
- Growing my company and agency, Hyperlab
- Writing The Tiny Product Manual
Nice things people have said about me
"I love the way you talk to your peeps."- Andre Chaperon
"You're a brilliant product manager."- Jason Calacanis
"...fits Seth Godin's sage advice to "be remarkable" to a tee."- Don Hill